Forklift Certification in 5 Steps
Everyone who’s ever had to go through OSHA training knows it can be painful. It’s no secret – it’s not even a secret to the people who are out there making the safety laws happen and enforcing them. It’s not easy – it’s dense material, but it’s absolutely crucial to safety on the job and keeping employees following the appropriate standards.
If you decide to work with an external company to assist you in online OSHA certification, you shouldn’t have to complete any more than FIVE crucial steps to get your employees certified. Any company who gives you a lengthier process is adding in unnecessary steps, and any company who goes for less could be missing critical components in their certification process.
In order to ensure that your employees are OSHA certified to operate forklifts on the job, you’ll need to do the following:
- Register a Company. Once you get your company online by answering a few simple questions, you can begin entering information about your employees and your OSHA certification needs.
- Register an Operator. A good OSHA forklift certification program will ask for some critical information such as the employee’s name and a few credentials. You should be able to assign a unique username and password for your forklift operator to log in and get certified.
- Student Logs in and gets started. Your operator should be able to log in from anywhere – including a smart phone such as an iPhone, Android, Windows Phone or other model.
- Online learning and testing. All the necessary materials to review and test on for OSHA forklift certification can be access via a smartphone or laptop. This makes business and testing efficient for everyone, as you don’t have to pull your employees out of work for days-long seminars that are dry and time-consuming.
- Printing of Cards. Official documents will come in the mail in a short time, but until then, you and your employees have the security of knowing you can print off cards in case an inspection happens.
If your OSHA forklift certification company demands more of your time than these five easy steps take, it might be time to shop around. Anyone looking to get an OSHA forklift operation clearance online should take advantage of programs that condense and simplify steps in this manner to avoid cost and extra time that could be spent working.
If you’re a company operator looking to get your forklift employees OSHA certified, take advantage of the time and money-saving steps outlined above.
Technorati Tags: Uncategorized
Posted on: November 29th, 2011